Narrabeen Swimming Club Membership
Narrabeen Swimming Club (NBSC) Membership season runs from 1st October to 30th September each year.
Firstly, you must be registered on Swim Central prior to purchasing a Club membership.
To register, visit Swim Central >
Full instructions for Swim Central memberships can be found here:
• Swim Central Member Resources: Click Here >
• How to purchase a Swim Central Membership: Click Here >
When registering on Swim Central, all swimmers under the age of 18 years must be linked to a family group which must include an adult member over the age of 18 as the primary member. Swim Central requires the primary family member to unlock the account prior to purchasing any items, including races and memberships.
Additionally, it is a requirement of the Club that all swimmers under the age of 18 years have a non-swimmer adult member within their family at all times. Non-swimmer members will also be required to provide volunteer assistance at Meets and other Club organised events from time to time. In addition, non-swimmer membership ensures that all participants are fully covered by comprehensive injury insurance cover provided by Swimming NSW.
NBSC Membership Fees
Fees are set each year prior to 1 October for the upcoming season. Fees include all relevant costs for association, membership and insurance cover to the following organisations:
• Narrabeen Swimming Club (NBSC)
• Swimming Australia Limited (SAL)
• Swimming NSW (SNSW)
• Swimming Metro North East (SMNE)
Active Kids vouchers can be redeemed against coaching fees only, but not against Club membership fees. For details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee schedule for 2021/2022 season
Membership Category SAL SNSW SMNE NBSC Total
Club Swimmer $18 $44 $3 $75 $140^
Full Swimmer $30 $46 $3 $121 $200^
Dry Supporter nil $22.50 nil $7.50 $30^
Second Claim Swimmer* nil nil nil $35 $35^
Recreational Swimmer $9 $35 $3 $13 $60^
Life Member nil nil nil nil nil
^ Plus 1.5% credit card surcharge applied by Swimming NSW.
* Second Claim membership is open to former members of NBSC only. Entry to second claim membership is determined at the discretion of the Board.
Family discount - 3 person discount
NBSC offers a 20% discount for two or more summers plus dry supporter (or a recreational swimmer parent).
- To receive the family discount products must be purchased together in one transaction.
- Only one Dry Supporter (principal) can be included in the transaction for the discount. Any additional Dry Supporter parents/carers should be on a separate account.
NBSC fees may be subject to pro-rata adjustment throughout the year.
NBSC Membership Inclusions
The Club, through its not-for-profit status and other activities, including fundraising, provides a range of benefits to its members, including:
• Assistance to swimmers competing at selected interstate and international events
• Camps and other organised group activities during the season
• A range of presentations such as motivational talks and other sporting related topics by appropriately qualified professionals
• Social events
• Comprehensive insurance cover is available to all members during any Club organised activities
• A Narrabeen Swimming Club racing cap for all new members.
NBSC Membership Enquiries
For new members, renewals or transfers, membership is administered by the Club Registrar and all enquiries can be directed to email@example.com.